From: £2.99 / month
Keep your dog happy and healthy with a 30 day supply of fish flavoured multivitamins.
Multivitamins can offer dogs a wide range of benefits:
- Improve energy and vitality, especially in older dogs
- Boost a pet’s immune system – helping your dog to stay healthy
- Support the healthy growth of a pet’s nails and teeth
- Help maintain healthy skin and a glossy coat
- Encourage good eye health, and prevent the degeneration of vision and formation of conditions such as cataracts
What are the main constituents and benefits of Flerm multivitamins?
- Vitamin A is responsible for growth, immune function and cell function. Mainly considered beneficial for maintaining good vision.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is essential for glucose metabolism, and plays a key role in nerve, muscle and heart function.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is great for overall pet health, especially maintaining healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin B6 is responsible for glucose generation, red blood cell and nervous system function, hormone regulation, immune response, niacin synthesis and gene activation.
- Vitamin B12 and Niacin help facilitate enzyme function.
- Vitamin D allows your pet’s body to balance minerals like phosphorous and calcium for healthy bone growth.
- Vitamin E is essential for cell function and fat metabolism. Deficiencies can lead to eye and muscle degeneration.
- Pantothenic acid helps with energy metabolism.
- Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and coat, proper muscle formation and healthy digestion.
- L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is useful for brain and heart function as well as muscle movement.
Our multivitamins are available as an add-on item to your Flea Treatment Plan subscription.